Call For Abstracts
Call for abstracts will open on the 31st August to the 20th October , 2021
No Case Reports will be accepted for this meeting.
The Society has invited suitable applicants to submit research abstracts in the time frame outlined and in association with the guidelines shown.
The following is the Abstract submission time schedule for the Winter Meeting 2021 being held on the 2nd and 3rd December, 2021.
Registration for this meeting will open online shortly. Only paid up members can register for this meeting.
This will be a hybrid meeting.
Meeting Abstract submissions Guidelines
1. Abstracts must be submitted in the timescale allowed. Please submit your abstracts early
- Submission Start Date : 31st August, 2021
- Closing Date : 20th October, 2021
2. All abstracts must be submitted on line using the on line template. No Case Reports will be accepted for this meeting.
3. The text of an abstract submission must not exceed 250 words (excl. title, authors and institute). References are not allowed.
4. Tables, Graphs, Figures or References are not allowed.
5. The title of the abstract should be typed in title case (i.e. the first letter of each word should be capped) there should be no full stops.
6. Max length of an abstract should be one side of an A4 sheet. please use times new roman, font size 12, single spacing.
7. The authors name should only include initials and surname and should be listed under title (e.g. J. Smith). The first named author should be the presenter on the day and the main contact for the submission. Any change to this arrangement should be immediately communicated to the ISG Administrator.
8. The address should be listed next (Department, Hospital/Institution, Town, County)
9. The following subheadings should be completed
- Introduction/ Aim / Method / Results / Conclusions
10. The decision in relation to the final categorisation (Oral or Poster) rests solely with the reviewing panel.
11. All authors will be informed of the status of their submissions at least 3 weeks prior to the meeting. All submissions must have a contact number attached.
12. There will not be a charge for Abstract Submissions. Authors may submit more than one entry.
13. All presenting authors must register for the meeting.
14. All submissions will be acknowledged automatically by the on line system. The receipt reference should be quoted for any query.
There is a sponsored prize fund for the best submissions (Oral & Poster).